You are urged to work with an academic advisor to develop a plan to attain your educational and life goals. Advisors help you reevaluate your plans and check your progress in this ongoing process. It is essential that you be an active participant in planning your education because the ultimate responsibility for making decisions about life goals and educational plans rests with you.
The following students are strongly encouraged to seek advising:
- Students enrolling in over eighteen credit hours
- Students registering for EMT, FSC, LAS and special permission classes.
- Students receiving financial aid or veterans benefits
- Students enrolling for the first semester
- Students enrolling in English, math, or reading courses
- Students enrolling in English as a second language courses
- Students registering for courses with prerequisites
- International students with F1 visas
Meet with an academic advisor today by visiting the One Stop Enrollment Center (HC) or call (602) 285-7777.
Remember that college is more than just classes and study. Take advantage of your time at Phoenix College and get involved with student clubs, attend campus events and participate in leadership and volunteer activities. Participate in campus life to get the most from your educational experience!
- Time Management Checksheet